Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday slayin!

Happy Saturday everybody. Today my post is more of a fishing report than anything else. This morning I was fishing in the Manchester area, and was able to land 8 cuttys in just under 2 hours! I was amazed at the amount of activity during the outgoing tide. I have only fished this area on an incoming tide and once on an outgoing. The last time was unsuccessful. Today I think the time and light was the crucial determining factor. I got to the beach just at sun up. I landed my first SRC about 5 minutes in and continued to get strikes nearly every other cast.

I'm going to try some other spots today on the incoming tide. I hope my luck continues haha. I will post later and let ya'll know how it went. Until then, Tight Lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment